L’Oubliée 6 pers.
“Mysterious garden of my distant childhood, enchanted kingdom lost in the distance.”Fernanda de Castro
At the heart of the park of the Chateau de Ribaute, the luxurious house L Oubliée is immersed in vegetation of bamboo , palm trees, with outdoor light flooding the house from top to bottom – ‘inside-outside’ living concept at it’s very best. Old stone walls plastered with lime chalk, and beautiful old cement tiles blend exquisitely with high ceilings giving a feel of space and volume. A feature of black basalt water wall gently flows into the private heated pool facing the large terrace overlooking the park with view over the Chateau. Out on a limb….
Access to the vast pool of Hamlet suitable for swimming.
- House on tow levels.150 m2, 3 bedrooms for 6 people.
- Separate semi- pro kitchen : “American” fridge , wine cellar , piano with induction, wave, microwave, washing machine.
- Very large living room TV description Toilets
- Room 1 in the groundfloor (handicap accessible) with separate toilet and shower, outdoor bathroom with shower and bath, two beds in 90 or 180 bed, air conditioning
- Upstairs gateway serves both rooms, Room 2 with shower, two beds in 90 or 180 bed, air conditioning, glass roof on bamboo/separate toilet. Bedroom 3 with a bed in 200 large bath, air conditioning.
- Huge terrace on the ground floor open to the park, lounge area, dining area, outdoor kitchen with stone sink and plancha, private heated pool with water basalt wall.
- Linens included. House-cleaning services available. Animals allowed subject to certain conditions.
BS: 4715 € the week
HS: 4965 € the week
WE (2 nights) : 1568 €